CernVM-FS repository statistics - $REPO_NAME
[ Raw data (SQLite database) ]
[ ROOT file with plots ]
This is a statistics monitor of CernVM-FS Stratum0 repository.
- It contains useful plots related to publication and garbage collection on this machine.
- Data used to compose these plots come from CernVM-FS internal statistics database available here.
- Plots are redrawn every time the underlying database changes (i. e. after publication or garbage collection) with a few second delay.
- Plots are loaded from a ROOT file using JsROOT. JsROOT official page can provide more information on usage.
Tips & tricks
- Use the little blue square on the bottom-left corner of a plot to enlarge to fullscreen, capture a PNG and a lot more.
- Scroll with mouse on the horizontal/vertical axis to change the axis range (zoom/unzoom).
- To zoom in on a certain area, click & drag over this area with mouse.
- You can move the legends using your mouse (click & drag).
Garbage collection statistics